WELCOME! The Office of Student Recruitment and Placement looks forward to assisting families interested in attending a St. Louis Magnet, Choice or Neighborhood school. For additional information regarding the enrollment process, please call 314-633-5200.
How to Enroll for the 2020-2021 School Year
- To enroll your child in a Neighborhood School for grades K-12 (not Early Childhood or Magnet/Choice schools), please call 314-633-5200.
- To enroll your child in Early Childhood (Pre-kindergarten), visit imotelmade.com/earlychildhood.
- To enroll your child in a Magnet or Choice School, visit www.slpsmagnetschools.org.
- For additional information, or to schedule gifted testing, please call the Gifted & Talented Office at 314-345-2435.
- If your child speaks a language other than English and/or if a language other than English is spoken in your child's home, please contact the ESOL Bilingual Migrant Program at 314-664-1066.
What You Will Need to Enroll
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records
- Your child’s school transcripts or most recent report card
- Proof of residency